Friday, August 26, 2011

Back Up!

The server is back up, and I am introducing the Mob Arena!!!  A new portal is now located in the tree house to get you to the arena!!

When you're at the arena (and even if you aren't) you can type /ma to bring up a list of commands:

/ma join
/ma leave
/ma spectate

Are the main ones you'll be using, and are pretty self explanatory.  Here are some pics of the arena I built earlier today to hold these activities.


                                         Arial View of the Arena (don't mind the missing block)
                                                     View from the front, shows the lobby.
                                                          A view from inside the lobby.
                                                           A view from inside the arena.
                                             A view into the arena from the spectators stands.



I will probably also use this arena for PVP battles, should the server grow enough for people to want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment